A great opportunity to present your research, teaching and/or outreach. The Housing Education and Research Association (HERA) Annual Conference will be held in Lowell, Massachusetts on October 8-11, 2017. This year’s theme is The Beat Goes On: From Boardinghouses to Gen Alpha.
Below are some guidelines for submitting your abstract. For complete details go to the HERA website.
Formatting your abstract…
- 8” x 11”
- 1” margins
- Tab paragraphs .5”
- Arial 10 point font
- Introductory information:
- Title (MUST BE 10 WORDS OR LESS):
- Authors’ names, followed by comma, and their affiliations: centered title case (upper and lower) letters (do not include the words “by” or “and” with author names).
- Show sponsorship of research, acknowledgments, etc. at the end of the abstract as unnumbered footnotes
- Maximum length of abstract is 500 words, exclusive of the title, names, acknowledgements, and references
Submitting your abstract…
- Please use this convention to name your document
- Remove personal or hidden information from your abstract. Instructions may be found HERE.
- Submit (1) abstract and (2) abstract information sheet as Microsoft Word documents by e‐mail attachment. No other submission formats or methods will be accepted.
Complete the form below and submit it with your abstract by April 7, 2017. Send completed form and abstract to conference proceedings co-editor Dr. Gina Peek @ firstname.lastname@example.org.